Monday, December 28, 2009

Point and Click Coaching Review

I would like to take a minute to review the Point and Click Coaching Program by Lee McIntyre.
Lee decided to create this coaching program to help other marketers get started the way he did so that they would be able to achieve similar results in their businesses.

Lee McIntyre is a top UK Marketer who used to be a high school teacher. He quit his job to grow his business which now generates more than $100,000 a year in income. When he got started he decided that he wanted do things differently then what all the Gurus where saying he should do.

He also held a two day workshop where he revealed many of the strategies which he used to build his business from scratch and do things differently then what other internet marketers were doing. He even recorded the entire 2 day event and is giving it away as a special gift and all you have to pay is a small shipping and handling fee.

Deep Connection Dynamics with Lee McIntyre at his Inside Out Upside Down Workshop


When you order your Free gift you get the free 14 day trial to the Point and Click Coaching Program. I was really excited when I started the coaching program because I had just finished watching all the content from the 2 day workshop and I kind of had no idea how to go about getting started building the skills I need to build my business. I kind of had the idea that I might want to get started as an affiliate marketer so I had joined the affiliate network and signed up as an affiliate for a few products and placed some links in some different places but I never made any sales.

Lee McIntyre Free Inside Out Upside Down Workshop DVD

What I really needed was some guidance from someone who had already done it and could show me the way and teach me how things work. With the Point and Click Coaching Program that is just what I got. Lee is showing me how he started from scratch to build up his skills as an internet marketer doing things differently then other internet marketers. The best part is that he gives assignments each week so you can take action and move in the right direction to build up your skills. Whats even better is that he offers tons of tools and resources to help you get started that way you have everything that you need.

Also he offers an Awesome affiliate program and you can either use his affiliate program or any other affiliate program to get started on your way to build your skills and start building your business. So take action and click the link below to get your free gift and free 14 day trial to the point and click coaching program.

Lee McIntyre Free Inside Out Upside Down Workshop DVD


Point and Click Coaching 14 Day Trial with F*R*E*E DVD Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment